1. Download the firmware file onto your USB drive. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your StreamEnjin.
*USB format must be FAT, FAT32, or exFAT
2. Press the Mute, Pause, and Cut buttons simultaneously.
3. The Mute, Pause, and Cut button lights will turn on when pressed.
4. All lights on the StreamEnjin will display white color LEDs.
5. The Volume LED lights will light up and cycle through in the following sequence to indicate firmware upgrade is in process. Firmware upgrade will take a several minutes.
6. Please wait several minutes for firmware to complete upgrade.
7. The green Volume LED light will begin flashing once firmware upgrade is complete. The StreamEnjin will then reboot.
8. The Scenes lights will cycle through in sequence from 1 to 8
9. Connect your device to the StreamEnjin
10. Go into the StreamEnjin app menu and enter About
11. Check the device information to confirm firmware version. Firmware upgrade is now complete