MasterKeys Pro S/M/L –Quick Macro Recording Guide
To record Macros on the fly is simple.
1. For Models with Profiles, a Profile must be selected first (P1, P2, P3, or P4 for Pro L; FN+1, 2, 3 or 4 for Pro M/S).
2. Press FN+F11 to start recording Macro
3. Select a Key to record a Macro;
For PRO LED WHITE, Keys available for recording are lit up, after Key press; selected key would light up brightly.
Keys that already have a Macro recorded would light up brightly; you can still select a key that has a Macro already recorded to overwrite its Macro.
For Pro RGB: Keys available for recording are BLUE; Keys already have macro recorded are RED. You can still select a key that has a Macro already recorded to overwrite its Macro.
4. Start typing to record Macro. For Pro L, each profile can record up to 20 Macros, and each Macro can store up to 200 characters.
5. When done recording, Press FN+PRT SC or FN+SCR LK or FN+PAUSE to select Macro Repeat Mode.
Note: the different repeat mode is Once, Toggle and Cycle respectively.
Once: Macro executes once per Macro Key press.
Toggle: Macro executes indefinitely until macro Key is pressed, and will resume running as Macro Key is pressed again.
Cycle: Macro executes as long as the Macro Key is pressed.
6. Press FN+ESC to Save and Exit (no visual confirmation if the recording is successful).
7. To activate the Macro you have just recorded, just press the Key where you have recorded it.
To delete Macros is also easy.
1. Select Profile (P1, P2, P3, or P4 for Pro L, FN+1, 2, 3 or 4 for Pro M/S).
2. Press FN+F12
3. Select all the keys you wish to have Macro deleted.
For PRO LED WHITE, Keys that already have a Macro recorded would light up faintly.
For Pro RGB: Keys already have macro recorded are RED.
4. Press FN+ESC to Save and Exit1