How to obtain a part replacement - Parts Request
1) Login or create a CM Fanzone account by visiting
An account can be created by clicking the "Join for free" link on the site or by using a Facebook or Google Plus account
2) Once logged into the CM Fanzone, click on the case logo on the left hand side of page and select
3) Click the large Purple plus sign(+)at the top of the page to register a new product
Note that the warranty period will be determined by the manufacturing date if no receipt is uploaded.
A copy of the receipt can also be uploaded at a later time if needed but supplying the receipt immediately will increase the Warranty Replacement Service
4) Fill in the Serial Number of the Product, Upload a copy of your receipt for the product if available, and select the date of purchase of the product.
5) Click "Submit" to register your product.
6) Locate the product for which you require a replacement part and click the "Parts Request" button for the product.
7) Verify your shipping information and click Submit
8) Fill in the requested information.
Note: If you did not upload receipt at time of registration, a receipt can be uploaded at this time.
9) Once the request is submitted, a pop will appear to notify you that the RMA request was completed.