- Together with other IT members responsible for the availability, reliability and security of the digital work
Role & Responsibilities
- As an IT Specialist you have a broad position consisting of operational and project based activities. You can think
of monitoring the performance of our systems , diagnoses and resolving of incidents proposing long term
solutions, effective knowledge sharing with colleagues and users, developing and implementing improvement
actions and planning maintenance.
- The role has objectives in terms of service level agreements, user satisfaction and timely analysed and resolved
incidents and changes. The working location is Eindhoven (the Netherlands).
- What makes this role attractive? That you will touch all IT disciplines in this position with a combination of
operational and project based activities. The international contacts with colleagues. That we really count on your
own insights and initiatives and becoming part of a multinational company with the power of a family business.
Operational Experience/Academic Qualification
- A bachelor or master’s degree in IT and some experience in the field is a must have for this position.
- You understand the importance of our IT and the business needs. You have the necessary technical knowledge
and are prepared to develop further into it.
Good knowledge of the following is needed:
- Windows Server management and maintenance (Active Directory, DHCP,DNS,VMware) Basic Fire wall, Switch, VPN and other related network equipment maintenance.
- Office 365 cloud email management system.
- User client helpdesk including basic PC maintenance and handling daily related issues on Hardware and OS
- Manage multiple projects and requests on a daily/weekly basis.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin language is considered a big plus.
- Self-Starter that sets clear objectives, defining metrics and key milestones to plan and organize work.
- Responds quickly to internal and external requests and needs as a priority.
- You are curious, innovative, always willing to learn and you want to have success.
- Proactively supports colleagues and collaborates with them to help achieve targets.
- Identifies a number of ways to do things differently that will continuously improve the business.
- Handles problems and acts on own initiative without being prompted.
- Seeks out and acts on both internal and external customer/client feedback.
- Creates a positive team environment through a co-operation and teamwork mindset.
- Outgoing personality who is capable of working with cross functional teams.
What we offer to the right candidate
- Cooler Master offers a comprehensive salary and incentive package for its employees.
- We offer a no-nonsense open business culture with informal direct lines of contact.
- We offer to the right employee, good career opportunities and advancement possibilities ensuring both personal growth and development to grow with the company.Contact Information
If interested in this position please send a letter of application and resume/CV in English to:[email protected]