- Partner closely with defined business units to understand their requirements and needs.
- Establish, maintain, monitor and build excellent working relationships within every function in HRM
Role & Responsibilities
- You ensure that the operational HR processes run smoothly by identify possibilities and support implementations.
- Works cross functional, global projects and maintains strong partnerships with other HR functions like Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, HR Operations, and C&B.
- Provides HR consultancy to EU team leaders including employee relations, performance management, job classification, compensation, diversity and inclusion, policy interpretation, country legislative compliance and more.
- Guarding the quality of our internal databases by making sure all administrative tasks are covered.
- Focus on process efficiency, high levels of quality and providing “added value” to our HRM operations.
- Monitors and/or helps in developing the setup of OKR (Objectives and Key Results) and execution of the plans and activities that will help to achieve these objectives and move forward the key results.
Operational Experience/Academic Qualification
- HRM Education at HBO level.
- Experience inside an international company.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Manage multiple projects and requests on a daily/weekly basis.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and preferably one other European languagems
- Self-Starter that sets clear objectives, defining metrics and key milestones to plan and organize work.
- Responds quickly to internal and external requests and needs as a priority.
- You are curious, innovative, always willing to learn and you want to have success.
- Proactively supports colleagues and collaborates with them to help achieve targets.
- Identifies a number of ways to do things differently that will continuously improve the business.
- Handles problems and acts on own initiative without being prompted.
- Seeks out and acts on both internal and external customer/client feedback.
- Creates a positive team environment through a co-operation and teamwork mindset.
- Outgoing personality who is capable of working with cross functional teams.
What we offer to the right candidate
- Cooler Master offers a comprehensive salary and incentive package for its employees.
- We offer a no-nonsense open business culture with informal direct lines of contact.
- We offer to the right employee, good career opportunities and advancement possibilities ensuring both personal growth and development to grow with the company.Contact Information
If interested in this position please send a letter of application and resume/CV in English to:[email protected]