Do you have experience in an online store and are you ready for the next step? Then join us as an Ecommerce Specialist and let our online store grow like crazy!
What are you going to do?
As an Ecommerce Specialist, you are the new driving force behind the online store of Cooler Master: manufacturer of PC components and gaming gear. In the position of Ecommerce Specialist you are not a programmer, marketer or web developer, but someone who is familiar with each of these functions.
To make the relationship with our users even better, we would like to serve them directly (direct-to-customer) in order to offer a seamless customer journey and a perfect buying experience. We would like to take the current online store to a higher level in the coming years. Your help is needed for that!
As the new Ecommerce Specialist, you are sales driven. You want to give meaning to all kinds of marketing-related matters online and realize and present them on a good technical platform. The continuous art is to deliver the right message to the right target group. All this should lead to an online store that generates turnover and profit. Cooler Master is internationally oriented, so the intention is that the online store can also serve the international market.Activities
- Optimization of online marketing channels, such as SEO/SEA, affiliate programs, email marketing and social media.
- You are working on lowering the CPC (cost-per-click), increasing website traffic and generating new leads.
- Compliance and further development of the Global e-commerce strategy based on the budget.
- Identifying new profitable opportunities and routes for consumers.
- Planning, forecasting and operational management of the online store.
- Support the operational management of the online store.What do we expect from you?
- You have an MBO / HBO / WO degree and/or proven work experience within an online store (experience with Magento, BigCommerce or nopCommerce is an advantage);
- You are social, communicative and have an excellent understanding of the English language, spoken and written (Dutch or Chinese is an advantage).
- You can run an online store independently and sales-oriented, have a proactive attitude, are problem-solving and think along with the consumer;
- You know exactly how to turn a starting online store into a great success by means of a good plan and the right skills;
Where are you going to work?
Cooler Master is a computer hardware manufacturer that was founded in 1992. Our headquarters is in Taiwan, but we also have several local offices including the European Headquarters in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. We are a popular brand for PC components such as cases, power supplies, coolers and other accessories. In addition, we have released a large gaming gear range in recent years with keyboards, mice, headsets, chairs and nowadays even monitors.
What do you get in return?
You get a varied job with a competitive salary and a workplace with a great working atmosphere thanks to the friendly colleagues. There is plenty to do within the starting online store and there is the possibility to also work internationally in the future.Contact Information
If interested in this position please send a letter of application and resume/CV in English to:[email protected]